Things to Know When Starting a Housekeeping Service in Singapore
Year after year, Housekeeping Services have continuously become a standout amongst the best business start-ups. Housekeeping Services in Singapore requires a great enthusiasm with hard work, attention to detail, and good time management skills. Full-time housekeeping business is also the best way to get a quick return on the investment. Indeed, housekeeping businesses require attention and hard work as well. Here are some things to keep in mind to make a housekeeping business a success. If you are tired with your job and wants to draw a firm for your own in Singapore, then Housekeeping Services is a great start to earn significant money. So check out this article “What Is Required To Start Housekeeping Services In Singapore” and plot your planning into execution.
Things Required Starting a Housekeeping Services In Singapore
1. Create your own budget. As per other housekeeping founders, the estimate of the new housekeeping start-up must be below $2000.
2. Choose Structure Of The Organization. After that, Before launching, you need to set the structure of the organization along with taxes. Research the various types of ownership structures such as:
- Sole proprietorship
- C Corporation
- S Corporation
3. Choose A Name For Your Housecleaning Business. Try to make a catchy name as it helps your company to attract customers and branding for the product.
4. Register Your Business. Register your business with ACRA (Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority) and with ROS(Registry of Societies). After that, you are able to pay taxes and accept transactions on the name of housekeeping services.
5. License & Insure Your Business. Housekeeping services must be licensed in Singapore. After one year, you have to renew your housekeeping services license.
6. Insurance is a must, including liability insurance. Insurance with protecting your equipment and your personal assets from any misfortune.
7. Develop Policies And Procedures. Create your own development policies such as a number of hours, location and timings, weekends or no weekends, want to be paid by cash, check or money order etc.
8. Purchase Equipment: in some cases, the customer will provide cleaning tools that might be sensitive or allergic to employees. So it better to purchase your own equipment such as:
- Cleaning uniform or apron with multiple pockets
- Window cleaner
- Paper towels
- Latex gloves
- Scrubbing brushes
- All-purpose cleaner
9. Set Your Housekeeping Services Rates: Decide how much will you charge or you’re cleaning services. Do market research and call upon your competitors to know the standard price of housekeeping.
10. Advertise your housecleaning business. In order to expand your housekeeping services in Singapore, you have to advertise your business with a post on our listings, a display ad in your local newspaper, a notice in your church bulletin or by online promotion.
We hope that the above-provided information related to “What Is Required To Start Housekeeping Services In Singapore” will be helpful for you. You may also get other amazing stuff related to the same from our portal. Thank you!!